Saturday, March 1, 2008

My Girl Wants to Party All The Time

I love dinner parties.

well... I've technically been to one that I'd really consider a dinner party (most parties I go to contain playing rock band,eating leftovers and watching lost), but I really do fantasize about them.

the 60's elevator music playing in the background,
the quirky conversation with even quirkier people,

(I just realized I'm pretty much describing the party in Breakfast At Tiffany's)
and the most important factor...

the perfect dinner party dress

So if you're luckier than me and have a witty party in your future and haven't a clue what to wear, look below for some inspiration:


I love this dress because it's perfect for both an outdoor or indoor party. But wearing this with necklace distracts the eye from the cute gray sides on the dress. I would probably pair this with a loose bun and some gold earrings. Click here for more information.



Now technically this is actually a pattern, not a dress, but I still love it. I plan on making it as soon as I finish my other projects (which I plan to post more on later) If you're interested in this FREE pattern, click here.

This dress is very retro and somehow looks like a tuxedo. It would look great with some red heels. Click here for more info on it.




I really am a sucker for anything vintage. I do try not to look at anything by Marc Jacobs because my heart will break when I see the price. Click here for more. Sigh. On to something a bit cheaper.


Wow wow wow. Normally I'm not a big fan of American Eagle Outfitters, but I admit, I really like this dress. The bow on the side just makes it dinner party acceptable. Click here for the details.



Until next time...

0 comments: