Friday, August 8, 2008

Call It A Day

What this? A week with no post? Lame to the max. Between my cousin coming over and getting Season 1 of Carnivàle (Help me,I'm in desperate need for TV rehab ) from Netflix, it's been a pretty busy week.

I'm afraid I don't have anything really exciting to post, but with back to school shopping right around the corner, I should have some lovely things coming later in the week. Here's a sneak peak:



Dress from Ruche ( A shop I found on the always lovely Painfully Hip)

I fell in love with this dress and luckily I snatched it up right before it sold out!


Currently Watching: Olympic Opening Ceremonies

Ohmygoodness, the calligraphy part was just about mind blowing and super creative!


Ps: Another thing to add to the list of reasons I'm a dork. After all my many hours of watching Sesame Street with my 4 year old cousin, I thought I knew all there was to be known about the Sesame gang. Apparently not, because when I was showing someone this post they informed me that I got Cookie Monster's tag line (last post's title)completely wrong! Maybe I should stay away from complex shows like Sesame Street, and just stick to what I know best: trashy reality TV.

10 comments:

thetinylittlegirl said...

oh great score on getting the dress before it sold out, it's awesome looking!

Sydney said...

i distinctly remember cookie monster saying, me want cookies!

Times of Glory said...

I know sometimes I don't have much inspiration and I do need a break for the next post! The dress looks really sweet - great colour and ruffles xxxxxxxx

Times of Glory said...

I guess I've lost the comment that I've written half way! I totally agree sometime inspiration is not around and we need a break to prepare the next post! The dress is perfect for school with the great colour and ruffles xxxxxxxxx

Sam said...

I love the dress! it's amazing.

yiqin; said...

Ahh I love sesame street too! I used to relly like big bird!

jess said...

Good job on getting the dress.It's really nice.I love the ruffles and red buttons

FASHION CHALET said...

I love that dress! <3

Anonymous said...

such a sweet dress! the ruffle details won me over (:

Gracie said...

The ruffles on that dress are lovely, and I love the red paired with a neautral beige!
Would you like to exchange links, your blog is lovely :)